We offer corrosion-resistant transformer radiators in any size for demanding environments, onshore and offshore.
TTP Technologies Pvt. Ltd., (TTP) are manufactures of Transformer Radiators, Which conform to German, European, American and Japanese standards.
TTP has supplied radiators for thousands of power/distribution transformers all over the world.
TTP plants including HDG facility are located in India around Bangalore, the high tech capital of India.
TTP has excellent facilities extending over a built up area of 20,000 M² for exclusive fabrication of Transformer Radiators conforming to international standards. The unique designs lead to optimum heat dissipation and corrosion protection in harsh, tropical, coastal and other adverse environments.
TTP is accredited with ISO 9001-2008 certification for Transformer Radiators and also with ISO 14001-2004 and OHSAS 18001 - 2007. TTP has gained approved supplier status with all the large transformers groups around the world.
Corporate Social Responsibility
TTP is contributing significantly by way of donations for the betterment of the under-privileged children of the society by promoting education and providing mid day meals and health care through its CSR activity. Thousands of children of have benefited from these initiatives of TTP. The funding of social welfare programmes is continuous process for which the Company is committed and utilizes a part of its earnings for development of the weaker section of the society.
The CSR initiatives of the Company include the following:
- Promoting education and providing free mid-day meals to under privileged children through THE AKSHAYA PATRA FOUNDATION – ISKCON
- Vocational Training, Special School and Early Child Education and Intervention for Children with Neuro Muscular and Developmental Disabilities –Spastics Society of Karnataka – Registered Trust.
- Education and access to underprivileged children through Vidya Unnati Programme –Sneha Trust – Registered Trust .
- Provide basic education and literacy for children from economically weaker sections, healthcare for people from poorer section of the society, maternal and child health, environment protection - Rotary Bangalore Ulsoor Trust.
Support and provide education and access to opportunities to children with neuro typical disability, empower parents in terms of understanding and working with their own children, Emotional development of the child – Tamahar Trust – Registered NGO
- Establishment of medical facilities for treatment of poor children suffering with cancer –Lions Charitable Trust – a Registered Trust .
Rehabilitation of destitute and underprivileged children by providing food, shelter and education – Nele Foundation – a Registered Trust.